How to Enter, Track, and Follow Up On Your Leads!
Get Your Sheet Together! Click The Button:
Do NOT Request Editing access to this Sheet! You won’t get it, because whatever you do would be reflected in the Original, and everyone would see it! Read #3 below…
Follow these step-by-step instructions to use the Lead Tracking Sheet in Google Docs:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Google (Gmail) account.
- Click on the link in the red button above. This will open a new tab in your browser.
- When that opens up, click on ‘File–>Make a copy’ (that’s at the top of the page). This gives you your OWN private Lead Tracking Sheet!
- Another tab should open up. This is the doc you’ll use. It can be edited.
- Once you have that working, be sure to go to the top right of the page & click on ‘Share’ – it’s a BLUE BUTTON. This will open a pop-up window. Under ‘People,’ enter my email address (TonyMentorsMe@gmail.com) to share this with me so I may have access to edit & help you out.
OR you can just…
Step One: Get Leads…
Sounds simple enough, right? But what do we DO with the leads once we GET them?How the heck are we supposed to Keep Track of these leads?How do we make sure we’re not contacting/tracking the same lead twice?
Do we need some fancy, expensive software?
These questions can drive you nuts – especially when you’re starting out.The devil is in the details, isn’t he?But relax. I’ve got you covered!
I’ve just created a fantastic new Lead Tracking Sheet that’s specifically designed to help keep you organized with all your leads.
This Sheet Will Help You Track Things Like:
- The source of the lead
- The address & contact info
- The status
- The next steps
- And a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Furthermore, I’ve also designed it so that you can do such FANCY THINGS like CHECK FOR DUPLICATE Phone Numbers (so you don’t call the same person twice–how embarrassing!).
It will also FILTER your results easily & quickly. This will help you identify WHO to contact WHEN and will make your follow-up efforts easy peazy, lemon squeezy!
I’ve set it up on TWO formats for your convenience – Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet as well as a Google Sheet.If you want to download it to your computer, you’ll want the Excel version.If you want to easily access it from anywhere at anytime (as long as you have a device with internet access and a Google account), you’ll definitely want the Google Sheet version.
I’ve even gone so far as to provide you some nice video training to help you understand how to use this dynamic tool. See above.
Simply by using what I’ve created for you here, you’ll be able to get started with your investing without having to invest in any fancy software yet. You can use the profits from your first deal to do that if you choose. Or not. You might just like this simple yet efficient spreadsheet so much you’ll want to keep using it for as long as you’re investing. And you have my blessing to do so.
So I ask you: Who’s got Your Back? Who wants to HELP YOU SUCCEED?
You already know the answer. ?
Just be sure to send me your testimonial as soon as possible. No, I’m not kidding. 🙂
Your Mentor,Tony Pearl